Striped shirt Ecru / Loden, unisex
The Ecru / Loden Breton shirt in heavy cotton.
With its natural 100% heavy cotton fabric, Orcival's authentic marinières are offered in colourful variations but same pattern of the iconic French breton shirt.
This Basque shirt could not have been worn on a ship !
Stylish and timeless, this sailor's jacket has its historical codes:
- The boat neck
- Made in 100% France
- Emblem with our bee
- Straight cut
- 100% heavy cotton
• Our 100% cotton t-shirts are machine-washable at 30°C or by hand, particularly recommended for heavy weight cotton t-shirts..
• Please separate white or ecru clothes from colored ones to avoid potential color migrations from other items.
• Let dry t-shirts flat right after washing to keep their shape.
• Never use a drying mashine because our knitted t-shirts are made in natural materials : pure cotton, linen, or mix of cotton/linen.
• Please bear in mind to ironing our tops inside out.
• Our jerseys are not treated with resins, so they might shrink a little bit after the first wash only.
• Our garments are made to last : the more you take care of them, the longer they will last. They will keep their authenticity, their sartorial elegance, their good shape and fitting, for your greatest satisfaction.
Standard & express shipping
Orcival Workshops strives to ship products as quickly as possible. The standard delivery times are indicated when you choose the carrier. If you wish a particular date of delivery, or faster, you can request us through the contact-page.
Return requests must be made through the contact page or directly from the customer account. In case of exchange please specify size and color on the return form. Returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- Czech Republic
- Switzerland (Contact-us)
- South Korea
Free delivery* For purchase over 100€ in France and 150€ in Europe
Secure payment By Credit card, Paypal, American Express & more
Returns / exchanges Within 14 days
The authentic mariniere brand Orcival manufacture 100% in France the genuine French mariniere.