Men's Basque Shirt Rachel 1952 White / Blue
The true and genuine French Basque shirt 1952 in Rachel fabric, worn by a famous painter.
Iconic and internationally known sailor's striped shirt: the 1952 Breton shirt with irregular stripes in the Rachel jersey, fabric of the French Navy, knitted by Orcival, for men's.
This Marinière is identical to a marinière worn by a worldwide-famous painter on a picture taken in since 1952 (hence the name of the style), its jersey is extremely technically complex to knit. Symbol of its savoir-faire, Orcival keeps manufacturing it since the 1950's.
Very elegant and original, often imitated but never equaled, the 1952 Basque shirt breaks the usual look of the classic sailor shirt stripes while sticking to the timeles features :
Part of sustainable fashion ahead of time, the French Basque shirt conveys many chore values to which our customers, fans of meaningful and beautiful products, are aware.
The 1952 Sailor top like all our marinières is based on the iconic codes :
- Boat neck
- 100% jersey cotton
- Made in France since 1939
• Our 100% cotton t-shirts are machine-washable at 30°C or by hand, particularly recommended for heavy weight cotton t-shirts..
• Please separate white or ecru clothes from colored ones to avoid potential color migrations from other items.
• Let dry t-shirts flat right after washing to keep their shape.
• Never use a drying mashine because our knitted t-shirts are made in natural materials : pure cotton, linen, or mix of cotton/linen.
• Please bear in mind to ironing our tops inside out.
• Our jerseys are not treated with resins, so they might shrink a little bit after the first wash only.
• Our garments are made to last : the more you take care of them, the longer they will last. They will keep their authenticity, their sartorial elegance, their good shape and fitting, for your greatest satisfaction.
Standard & express shipping
Orcival Workshops strives to ship products as quickly as possible. The standard delivery times are indicated when you choose the carrier. If you wish a particular date of delivery, or faster, you can request us through the contact-page.
Return requests must be made through the contact page or directly from the customer account. In case of exchange please specify size and color on the return form. Returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- Czech Republic
- Switzerland (Contact-us)
- South Korea
Free delivery* For purchase over 100€ in France and 150€ in Europe
Secure payment By Credit card, Paypal, American Express & more
Returns / exchanges Within 14 days
The authentic mariniere brand Orcival manufacture 100% in France the genuine French mariniere.